Medi Response are always ready to assist with any cut, scrape or any other emergency. Their team is on-standby from Monday to Friday, and on-site over the weekends.
GUIDELINES OF SAFE CYCLING
We want to make sure that everyone who visits and explores the Cycle Lab Bike Park has a safe and enjoyable experience. Take note of the following guidelines:
- Always wear your helmet. No Helmet, No Ride.
- Bikes must be in safe working condition.
- No smoking in the venue. Due to the number of children at our venue, we ask that smoking be limited to the designated smoking areas.
- Obey the signage and directional arrows for each trail:
- Single tracks are all one-way trails;
- Perimeter roads are all two-way trails;
- Always keep left; and
- Look out for oncoming cyclists and runners.
- Do not climb over the barriers, fences or cross the veld between trails.
- Never place objects on a trail that could damage or block the trail including wooden logs, stones or other foreign objects.
- Don’t throw litter or other items in the park, this damages the natural wetland environment and ruins the experience for your fellow cyclists.
- Stay hydrated! Make sure you have water with you.
- Be courteous when trying to pass other riders – always stay behind the rider in front of you until it is safe to pass.
- Always report any problems you observe on the trails or unruly behavior of other guests to the venue reception.
- Get to know the Grading System (IMBA)
- NO under 18 on trails unless supervised by an adult
- Please respect the other riders at the Cycle Lab Bike Park
- Be lekka, get stoked!
Please respect the other riders at the Cycle Lab Bike Park, and always have fun!