EVENTS AT THE CYCLE LAB BIKE PARK
There’s a lot happening at the Cycle Lab Bike Park from lessons to outrides, parties and adventure challenges.
Join us for our first New Moon night ride , a new monthly night ride ,
Explore the park like never before with new routes and in the dark .
Dress bright and bring a light it’s time to ride into the night !
Kiddies , Beginner and Intermediate groups
Members free / Non-members R80
Back in Spring - Septemeber 2023
Join us for an interactive morning Learning all the essential skills and know how around your machine and repairing it when you out on the trails . A great Need to Know point for any mountain biker or cyclist .
• Parts of a bike
• What to carry on a ride
• Removing front and back Wheel
• Replacing front and back wheel
• Tyre pressures - tube vs tubeless
• punctures- remove wheel, take out tube, replace new tube, replace the wheel
• Using a bomb
• Plugging a tyre
• broken Chain - using a quick link - creating a fixie - threading of chain
• Replacing brake pads
• Basic adjustments - brakes, gearing
04 June 2023 – 9am – 11am